Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Makin' Pictures

So this guy is moving into town who I guess is a big country singer in Europe. I guess over there they have the European CMA (Country Music Awards)and he's been nominated for singer of the year 6 times and won twice. Which is a big deal. especially if you happen to be from Europe, which I don't, so I've never heard of the guy. BUT, he's coming to Hot Springs and I got the opportunity to make his first commercial for the Christmas gig he's doing. SO here is my very first "professional" commercial. He liked it alot so I'm hoping he'll ask me to do a few more.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I always knew you were talented.

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me son. Where DO you learn how to do all of this stuff! I am very proud of you.

Anonymous said...

i love that your first commercial was a COUNTRY one. hee. hee. great job though!!

tina

Figuring It Out said...

Wow, that is amazing. Good Job.
Aunt B.