Monday, November 24, 2008

My Mamma Prays


God has blessed me far beyond what I deserve. I think part of the reason he does that for me is because my mother prays. She prays good. And God, who apparently likes my mom, listens to her. She has always prayed for us (my sister and I) to be protected and safe and healthy and happy. For the most part, I have nothing in life to complain about (I still do of course)and I have always attributed a good deal of that blessing/grace/luck to my mother's prayers. So, thanks mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome son. I too had a praying Moma, as you well know. My fondest memory of her is when I was a child and upon waking early in the morning I would find my Moma next to her bed praying. Like you, I knew her prayers were what sustained me. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Give everyone hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa, and be careful while you travel. I will be parying for you.

Anonymous said...

Actually son....I will be praying for you. What is parying? Perhaps it has something to do with gettng paper pickles for your birthday? LOL!