Thursday, December 11, 2008

Nerd-hood...dom...ness...atude.

So I'm a nerd. Ok. I'm coming to terms with it daily. I like to play video games, I have scheduled time to watch "Heroes", "chuck", and "Battlestar Galactica". My best friend, the Schaam, and my Brother, The Rock, and I all play this game called City of Heroes. It is like an online comic book (did I forget to mention that I like comic books?) and the Rock is about to be level 50, which is a big deal. We have all been making a regular Tuesday night game for the past couple of months so that we could get this far. The Schaam and I are both already level 50 so we have been putting extra effort into getting The Rock caught up. This week should be his week. And for all those gamers out there 43 g375 pwn3z.

us posing with Statesman, a Non-Player Character (NPC).

I'd just like to point out for the record that we were nerds before nerds were cool.So chin up all you nerds. you are not alone. I'm routing for you... NERD!

No comments: